Bad officiating, poor sportsmanship were too much for the United States soccer team to overcome. The whiny Mexican soccer players had the refs as weolll as the home field advantage to help them regain World Cup hope."We knew we were going to lose based on the fact that we saw the officials accepting bribes before the match in the tunnel, from the Mexican coaches, no less," said a very disgrunted Landon Donavon. "That really sucked.""We have no comment," said Mexican officials through their interpreters, however, cameras caught them laughing and counting their money after the match. Some giggled.
- 1 Fernanda Castillo está de luto tras terremoto en México
- 2 Terremoto de 6.1 de magnitud sacude la costa este de Japón
- 3 Huracán María: Mueren varias personas en Puerto Rico, algunas sepultadas en el fango
- 4 FOTOS: Identifican a víctimas del terremoto que azotó a México
- 5 Mueren al menos 13 personas tras el paso del huracán María por Puerto Rico