Bad officiating, poor sportsmanship were too much for the United States soccer team to overcome. The whiny Mexican soccer players had the refs as weolll as the home field advantage to help them regain World Cup hope."We knew we were going to lose based on the fact that we saw the officials accepting bribes before the match in the tunnel, from the Mexican coaches, no less," said a very disgrunted Landon Donavon. "That really sucked.""We have no comment," said Mexican officials through their interpreters, however, cameras caught them laughing and counting their money after the match. Some giggled.
- 1 Revelan conversación de WhatsApp de Cristian Castro con otra estando casado
- 2 Toni Costa presume las cualidades para el baile de Alaïa
- 3 Desmienten la muerte de Yolanda Saldívar, la asesina de Selena
- 4 Se suicida Chester Bennington, cantante de Linkin Park
- 5 Maripily responde a locutor por decirle una grosería por gesto con su boca