Bad officiating, poor sportsmanship were too much for the United States soccer team to overcome. The whiny Mexican soccer players had the refs as weolll as the home field advantage to help them regain World Cup hope."We knew we were going to lose based on the fact that we saw the officials accepting bribes before the match in the tunnel, from the Mexican coaches, no less," said a very disgrunted Landon Donavon. "That really sucked.""We have no comment," said Mexican officials through their interpreters, however, cameras caught them laughing and counting their money after the match. Some giggled.
- 1 Marc Anthony dice que su nueva novia “es feíta pero buena gente”
- 2 Marc Anthony reconoce que Jennifer López es la mujer de su vida
- 3 3-1. Haití vence a Nicaragua y da primer paso por cupo para Copa Oro 2017
- 4 Julián Gil habla de la supuesta crisis de su relación con Marjorie de Sousa
- 5 Oficina del Sheriff de Collier busca colaboración para capturar fugitivos